August 13, 2021
Presenter slides can be downloaded here.
- The use of impact investment to meet carbon reduction goals and specific opportunities for the Great Lakes St. Lawrence region in overcoming emission goal obstacles.
- Discussion of climate risk and motivations for governments and corporations to evaluate their risk and ways that impact investing projects can reduce this risk.
- DTE Energy’s emissions reduction goals and how green bonds and other innovative financing are helping reach those goals.
• Ms. Liesl Clark, Director, Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE)
• Mr. Sanjiv Sinha, Chief Sustainability Officer, ECT
• Mr. Paul Herman, CEO, HIP Investor
• Mr. Shawn Patterson, VP of Environmental Management and Safety, DTE Energy