Carbon, Climate, and Energy- The Challenge and Opportunity for the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Region
Presenter slides can be downloaded here.
- The use of impact investment to meet carbon reduction goals and specific opportunities for the Great Lakes St. Lawrence region in overcoming emission goal obstacles.
- Discussion of climate risk and motivations for governments and corporations to evaluate their risk and ways that impact investing projects can reduce this risk.
- DTE Energy’s emissions reduction goals and how green bonds and other innovative financing are helping reach those goals.
Ms. Liesl Clark, Director, Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE)
• Mr. Sanjiv Sinha, Chief Sustainability Officer, ECT
• Mr. Paul Herman, CEO, HIP Investor
• Mr. Shawn Patterson, VP of Environmental Management and Safety, DTE Energy